Can't connect my Nanoleaf A19(Thread) to Home Assistant using Homepod 2

Hi! I want to connect my Nanoleaf Bulb A19(Thread) to home assistant using my Homepod 2. I have ipv6 enabled on my router.
The steps I tried to make this work:

1. Connected the bulb to Homekit using the homekit code
  2. I made sure that the bulb is running on Thread mode(Checked in Nanoleaf and Eve apps)
  3. I removed the bulb from Apple home app
  4. I tried to connect the bulb to homeassistant using the homeassistant interface(the nanoleaf bulb was autodiscovered)

I tried connecting it to homeassistant, but I got this error in logs:

Log details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.homekit_controller.config_flow
Source: components/homekit_controller/config_flow.py:497
Integration: HomeKit Device ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/homekit_controller), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+homekit_controller%22))
First occurred: 20:09:53 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 20:09:53

Pairing attempt failed with an unhandled exception

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/connection.py", line 290, in do_pair_setup response = await self.pair_setup_client.request(request).response ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/config_flow.py", line 497, in async_step_pair self.finish_pairing = await discovery.async_start_pairing(self.hkid) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/discovery.py", line 57, in async_start_pairing salt, srpB = await self.connection.do_pair_setup( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/connection.py", line 289, in do_pair_setup async with asyncio_timeout(16.0): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/asyncio/timeouts.py", line 111, in __aexit__ raise TimeoutError from exc_val TimeoutError

Thanks!

I have the same problem.
Sometimes an unhandled exception occurs. But more often a message will be shown that the device is already paired to another controller. No chance pairing the Nanoleaf bulbs.

What’s very weird:
One of two bulbs could be paired with Home Assistant when pairing the first time. The second bulb then failed with “already paired to another controller”.
I tried several times resetting the bulb and pairing it again. No chance.
Then I unpaired the first bulb from Home Assistant and after that it didn’t work either pairing it with Home Assistant,
But pairing with Apple Home is no big deal. It looks like there is something in HomeKit Integration which has to be resetted.
Any ideas?

Logger: homeassistant.components.homekit_controller.config_flow
Quelle: components/homekit_controller/config_flow.py:454
Integration: homekit_controller (Dokumentation, Probleme)
Erstmals aufgetreten: 17:12:00 (4 Vorkommnisse)
Zuletzt protokolliert: 17:33:15

Pairing attempt failed with an unhandled exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/config_flow.py”, line 454, in async_step_pair
return await self._entry_from_accessory(pairing)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/config_flow.py”, line 582, in _entry_from_accessory
name = await pairing.get_primary_name()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/abstract.py”, line 264, in get_primary_name
accessories = await self.list_accessories_and_characteristics()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/pairing.py”, line 149, in list_accessories_and_characteristics
accessories = await self.connection.get_accessory_info()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/connection.py”, line 413, in get_accessory_info
_, body = await self.enc_ctx.post(OpCode.UNK_09_READ_GATT, 0x0000, b"")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/connection.py”, line 194, in post
res_pdu = await self.post_bytes(req_pdu)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohomekit/controller/coap/connection.py”, line 171, in post_bytes
response = await self.coap_ctx.request(request).response
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiocoap/protocol.py”, line 758, in _run_outer
await cls._run(app_request, response, weak_observation, protocol, log)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiocoap/protocol.py”, line 833, in _run
blockresponse = await blockrequest.response
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aiocoap.error.LibraryShutdown