Can't connect to Frigate URL

I installed Frigate via the Add-On store, set it up for all 5 cameras I’ve got with recordings/snapshots for the various parameters I wanted. Recently, I tried to set it up to get notifications on my phone when motion is detected, so I used the blueprint (rectified the issue at 160 per the comments), and that worked, but the link upon clicking “View Snapshot/Recording” on the notification would take me to a 404 page. I was told that it’s because I didn’t have the HACS integration of Frigate, so I went ahead and did all that, added it as an Integration afterwards, and it picked up all my cameras. The issue is that the notification doesn’t even pop up on my phone anymore now (deleted and redid it to be sure too), and if I try to head to ccab4aaf-frigate I’m greeted with a “Can’t find this page” error. No idea what to do, so I’d truly appreciate some help here. The Frigate Add-On still works perfectly though.

I have the entry in the field (Optional) Base URL pointing to my HA URL, i.e. http://192.168.1.7:8123
I’m not 100% sure, if I tried anything else than the IP address but I think, I did, and it didn’t work.

Which version of the addon did you install?

Sorry, misread your first sentence; I was under the impression that you referred to the ‘Add-On Store’, I assumed you’re referring to the integration via HACS.
I run Frigate on separate RPi4 and I just realized that my blueprint is probably not the latest one - the integration I’m running is v3.0.0 but neither shouldn’t change the URL.