Cant get actionable notification to show

having used the built-in sounds for a long time, I decided to try import and play the system sounds, as described on https://companion.home-assistant.io/docs/notifications/notification-sounds#importing-sounds-from-ios

However, using the below sequence doesn’t make it happen. The badge is set to 99 alright, as is the message notified, so I know the service is executed. The commented parts work fine too.

- service: notify.mobile_app_calltheboss
        data:
          title: >
            {% set room = trigger.to_state.object_id.split('_sensor_motion')[0].replace('_',' ')|capitalize %}
            Alarm triggered in the {{room}}
            {% set room = trigger.to_state.object_id.split('_sensor_motion')[0].replace('_',' ')|capitalize %}
            {{as_timestamp(now())|timestamp_custom('%X')}}: {{room}} triggered the alarm, check whats up!
          data:
            push:
              badge: 99
              category: alarm
              critical: 1
              volume: 1.0
              sound:
                name: alarm.caf
#              sound: US-EN-Morgan-Freeman-Motion-Detected.wav
#            attachment:
#              url: 'https://github.com/home-assistant/assets/blob/6a407898bd8ae80eb83634ffddb0d5ebdde95957/logo/logo.png?raw=true'
#              content-type: "png"
#              hide-thumbnail: false

Secondly, as you can see I try to use the actionable notification on the category: alarm, which I have also created:

ios:
  push:
    categories:
      - name: Alarm
        identifier: alarm
        actions:
          - identifier: SOUND_ALARM
            title: Sound Alarm
            activationMode: background
            destructive: yes
            authenticationRequired: true
          - identifier: SILENCE_ALARM
            title: Silence Alarm
            activationMode: background

this doesn’t show up in the notification on my mobile, while others I have made do. I dont understand why this would not show the 2 options in the popup, like on the documentation

The Category is listed correctly in the App, alongside the others I previously created.

update

contrary to the syntax in the documentation, I hadn’t used the sound: object, and had the options listed incorrectly, sorry about that

sound:
                name: alarm.caf
                critical: 1
                volume: 1.0

does work.

leaves the actionable notification to be solved…
Please have a look what I am missing here? thanks!

update2

so the above user error (mine…) caused the actionable notification not to show, and after correcting the sound: object, it now shows as designed.

Sorry for my confusion, closing.