Can't get my simple node-red sequence to disable based on a Home assistant input Boolean

Hi all

so I have my first “complex” flow (a simple presence faker) I have created and it works very well apart from the trigger part

I have specified a state node to check if vacation mode is on or off in Home assistant and only if on launch the rest of the nodes.
but for some reason turning the state in Home assistant on and off won’t have any effect and the whole sequence runs with both the vacation mode on and off.
I verify each time the boolean state in the entity state in developer tools of Course.

this is the setup I tried

even tried with a poll state to manually poll if the vacation mode is off (which I verified in the entity state) but it still launches the presence faker node

any help would be super appreciated!

thx a bunch

Z

Are we talking about an input boolean? If yes set the boolean entity to an event state node. As soon as it changes in HA it will update in NR and the event state will fire, you don’t need to poll.

In fact there are very few things that need a poll state, event state and trigger node should be the basic start to most flows.

thx @Mikefila

yeah that’s what I tried initially (event state) see screen below and code above with same issue, it would work constantly regardless if the input boolean (input_boolean.vacation_mode) is on and off

thx again

Z

I’m not familiar with that random light node, I have a feeling that is your problem. What is the name of that node?

@Mikefila I was curious about that node too. Here is what I think it is: node-red-contrib-presence-faker (node) - Node-RED

I am at work, so don’t have time to read about it now, to help troubleshoot.

1 Like

Ok that’s it, it needs a specific message to start stop it.

[{"id":"64ee09cdb349e495","type":"server-state-changed","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"boolean","server":"","version":4,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"device_tracker.unifi_b8_27_eb_2f_f0_97_default","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"on","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"0","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"}],"x":370,"y":180,"wires":[["a6f66d6959953966"],["05b41131bb9eb597"]]},{"id":"a6f66d6959953966","type":"change","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"enable","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"payload","pt":"msg","to":"enable","tot":"str"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":590,"y":160,"wires":[["0954731456a28e52"]]},{"id":"05b41131bb9eb597","type":"change","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"disable","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"payload","pt":"msg","to":"disable","tot":"str"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":600,"y":200,"wires":[["0954731456a28e52"]]},{"id":"0954731456a28e52","type":"debug","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"faker node","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"payload","targetType":"msg","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":870,"y":180,"wires":[]}]

1 Like

ahh awesome seems to work!

thx so much @Mikefila and @MoridinTX !

best

Z

hi again all and @Mikefila and @MoridinTX

turns out I was to optimistic…on top of that it seems that any automation in node-red I define with a corresponding boolean switch in Home assistant will not really stop/start the node-red automation I have…im kind of desperate here and even consider going back to native Home assistant (even though I find it much easier to define node-red automations…)

im pasting here both my Node-red automations as json and Also the corresponding boolean examples… if any one could help me debug this I would be super thankful

thx again

Z

Flows:

You have the booleans set as gates/conditions in the current state node. Meaning they will only stop or allow a message to pass not initiate a message. For that the boolean would need to go in a trigger or event state node.

thx so much @Mikefila for the response!

I thought I did have them all in event state node:

your suggesting I should switch over to trigger-state:

thx again and sorry for being slow :slight_smile:

Z

Lets say you want input_boolean.office_auto_toggle when turned on to trigger the lights on, that entity would need to be set as a trigger by using either the trigger or event node.

Right now the motion sensor is the trigger and input_boolean.office_auto_toggle is a condition.

If the toggle is on and then motion is sensed it will start the flow.

thx @Mikefila !

im so sorry but I guess im an idiot since not 100% sure I still follow. would you mind pasting a simple 3 node example of what you mean (maybe in json) so I can learn by example?

am I correct to understand the polling for input_boolean.office_auto_toggle should occur before the motion detection node? if that’s the case I cant see how to connect the output of a condition to the motion trigger?

really appreciate your help and patience

Z

What will start the flow must be the first. The 4 conditions will not start the flow. They can only stop or pass the message.

Edit you can also put most of the conditions in a trigger node, if that makes it easier to understand. Everything in the trigger node must be true for it to start the flow.

[{"id":"6e543381d7ca832e","type":"api-call-service","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"Office lights on","server":"","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"light","service":"turn_on","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["light.office"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":1060,"y":3100,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"acfb51d2c2a723e5","type":"trigger-state","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"","server":"","version":2,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityid":"binary_sensor.office_motion_occupancy","entityidfiltertype":"exact","debugenabled":false,"constraints":[{"targetType":"this_entity","targetValue":"","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":"is","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"on"},{"targetType":"entity_id","targetValue":"input_boolean.office_auto_toggle","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":"is","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"on"},{"targetType":"entity_id","targetValue":"media_player.office_atv","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":"is_not","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"playing"},{"targetType":"entity_id","targetValue":"light.office","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":"is","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"off"}],"inputs":0,"outputs":2,"customoutputs":[],"outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","enableInput":false,"x":440,"y":3100,"wires":[["3afecbd12d3c9b67"],[]]},{"id":"3afecbd12d3c9b67","type":"time-range-switch","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"morning to 21:00","lat":"","lon":"","startTime":"07:45","endTime":"20:40","startOffset":"","endOffset":"","x":810,"y":3100,"wires":[["6e543381d7ca832e"],[]]}]

Look at the gate node.

thx so much @Mikefila !

sorry again for brining this up but still puzzled…I thought I have solved this but I still cant get automations in node-red to stop auto executing even though I have followed all you guys excellent examples.

so… I have this current two automations

Code:

[{"id":"41cc5039c91583ff","type":"presence-faker","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"Random turn on lights","onPayload":"turn_on","onPayloadType":"str","onTopic":"light.frontdoor","offPayload":"turn_off","offPayloadType":"str","offTopic":"light.frontdoor","windowBegin":"19:00","windowEnd":"23:59","minDurationHours":0,"minDurationMinutes":"10","minDurationSeconds":0,"minDuration":"600","maxDurationHours":0,"maxDurationMinutes":"40","maxDurationSeconds":0,"maxDuration":"2400","minCount":"5","maxCount":"15","startupBehavior":"onStartup","actionOnDisable":"none","firstBlockType":"off","lastBlockType":"off","isLoggingEnabled":false,"x":660,"y":240,"wires":[["1bf6f1f166055e7d"]]},{"id":"1bf6f1f166055e7d","type":"api-call-service","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"frontdoor lights","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"homeassistant","service":"{{payload}}","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["{{topic}}"],"data":"{}","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":1040,"y":240,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"bacfe7a3c31c563d","type":"api-call-service","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"frontdoor lights","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"light","service":"turn_off","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["light.frontdoor"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":400,"y":300,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"64ee09cdb349e495","type":"server-state-changed","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"vacation mode on/off?","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":4,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"input_boolean.vacation_mode","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"habool","haltifstate":"on","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"0","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"}],"x":160,"y":200,"wires":[["41cc5039c91583ff"],["bacfe7a3c31c563d"]]},{"id":"97367b52ee76e84a","type":"comment","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"Patio","info":"","x":90,"y":500,"wires":[]},{"id":"acae5655dc919249","type":"presence-faker","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"Random turn on lights","onPayload":"turn_on","onPayloadType":"str","onTopic":"light.patio","offPayload":"turn_off","offPayloadType":"str","offTopic":"light.patio","windowBegin":"19:00","windowEnd":"23:59","minDurationHours":0,"minDurationMinutes":"10","minDurationSeconds":0,"minDuration":"600","maxDurationHours":0,"maxDurationMinutes":"40","maxDurationSeconds":0,"maxDuration":"2400","minCount":"5","maxCount":"15","startupBehavior":"onStartup","actionOnDisable":"none","firstBlockType":"off","lastBlockType":"off","isLoggingEnabled":false,"x":420,"y":540,"wires":[["80ee1001fe6e5e56"]]},{"id":"80ee1001fe6e5e56","type":"api-call-service","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"lights.patio","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"homeassistant","service":"{{payload}}","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["{{topic}}"],"data":"{}","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":790,"y":440,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"3f4c2a71f75f92f4","type":"api-call-service","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"lights.patio","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"light","service":"turn_off","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["light.patio"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":490,"y":620,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"5269cf53cd532de2","type":"server-state-changed","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"vacation mode on/off?","server":"9b223c80.d6eb2","version":4,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"input_boolean.vacation_mode","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"habool","haltifstate":"on","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"0","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"}],"x":140,"y":560,"wires":[["acae5655dc919249"],["3f4c2a71f75f92f4"]]},{"id":"1d871e918696be1d","type":"suncron","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"","lat":"31.37111","lon":"34.82297","replay":false,"ejectScheduleOnUpdate":true,"sunrisePayload":"sunrise","sunrisePayloadType":"str","sunriseTopic":"","sunriseOffsetType":"-1","sunriseOffsetHours":"5","sunriseOffsetMinutes":0,"sunriseOffset":"18000","sunriseEndPayload":"","sunriseEndPayloadType":"str","sunriseEndTopic":"","sunriseEndOffsetType":1,"sunriseEndOffsetHours":0,"sunriseEndOffsetMinutes":0,"sunriseEndOffset":0,"goldenHourEndPayload":"","goldenHourEndPayloadType":"str","goldenHourEndTopic":"","goldenHourEndOffsetType":1,"goldenHourEndOffsetHours":0,"goldenHourEndOffsetMinutes":0,"goldenHourEndOffset":0,"solarNoonPayload":"","solarNoonPayloadType":"str","solarNoonTopic":"","solarNoonOffsetType":1,"solarNoonOffsetHours":0,"solarNoonOffsetMinutes":0,"solarNoonOffset":0,"goldenHourPayload":"","goldenHourPayloadType":"str","goldenHourTopic":"","goldenHourOffsetType":1,"goldenHourOffsetHours":0,"goldenHourOffsetMinutes":0,"goldenHourOffset":0,"sunsetStartPayload":"","sunsetStartPayloadType":"str","sunsetStartTopic":"","sunsetStartOffsetType":1,"sunsetStartOffsetHours":0,"sunsetStartOffsetMinutes":0,"sunsetStartOffset":0,"sunsetPayload":"sunset","sunsetPayloadType":"str","sunsetTopic":"","sunsetOffsetType":1,"sunsetOffsetHours":0,"sunsetOffsetMinutes":0,"sunsetOffset":0,"duskPayload":"","duskPayloadType":"str","duskTopic":"","duskOffsetType":1,"duskOffsetHours":0,"duskOffsetMinutes":0,"duskOffset":0,"nauticalDuskPayload":"","nauticalDuskPayloadType":"str","nauticalDuskTopic":"","nauticalDuskOffsetType":1,"nauticalDuskOffsetHours":0,"nauticalDuskOffsetMinutes":0,"nauticalDuskOffset":0,"nightPayload":"","nightPayloadType":"str","nightTopic":"","nightOffsetType":1,"nightOffsetHours":0,"nightOffsetMinutes":0,"nightOffset":0,"nadirPayload":"","nadirPayloadType":"str","nadirTopic":"","nadirOffsetType":1,"nadirOffsetHours":0,"nadirOffsetMinutes":0,"nadirOffset":0,"nightEndPayload":"","nightEndPayloadType":"str","nightEndTopic":"","nightEndOffsetType":1,"nightEndOffsetHours":0,"nightEndOffsetMinutes":0,"nightEndOffset":0,"nauticalDawnPayload":"","nauticalDawnPayloadType":"str","nauticalDawnTopic":"","nauticalDawnOffsetType":1,"nauticalDawnOffsetHours":0,"nauticalDawnOffsetMinutes":0,"nauticalDawnOffset":0,"dawnPayload":"","dawnPayloadType":"str","dawnTopic":"","dawnOffsetType":1,"dawnOffsetHours":0,"dawnOffsetMinutes":0,"dawnOffset":0,"x":480,"y":100,"wires":[["c0b807186badd2f2"]]},{"id":"c0b807186badd2f2","type":"function","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"PF config","func":"if (msg.topic != 'suncron:schedule') {\n    return\n}\n\nconst windowBeginEvent = 'sunset'\nconst windowEndEvent = 'sunrise'\n\nconst windowBegin = msg.payload[windowBeginEvent].cronTime.substring(11)\nconst windowEnd = msg.payload[windowEndEvent].cronTime.substring(11)\n\nreturn {\n    payload: {\n      windowBegin,\n      windowEnd\n    }\n}\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[],"x":760,"y":80,"wires":[["41cc5039c91583ff"]]},{"id":"24b0b619fd3cad52","type":"suncron","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"","lat":"31.37111","lon":"34.82297","replay":false,"ejectScheduleOnUpdate":true,"sunrisePayload":"sunrise","sunrisePayloadType":"str","sunriseTopic":"","sunriseOffsetType":"-1","sunriseOffsetHours":"5","sunriseOffsetMinutes":0,"sunriseOffset":"18000","sunriseEndPayload":"","sunriseEndPayloadType":"str","sunriseEndTopic":"","sunriseEndOffsetType":1,"sunriseEndOffsetHours":0,"sunriseEndOffsetMinutes":0,"sunriseEndOffset":0,"goldenHourEndPayload":"","goldenHourEndPayloadType":"str","goldenHourEndTopic":"","goldenHourEndOffsetType":1,"goldenHourEndOffsetHours":0,"goldenHourEndOffsetMinutes":0,"goldenHourEndOffset":0,"solarNoonPayload":"","solarNoonPayloadType":"str","solarNoonTopic":"","solarNoonOffsetType":1,"solarNoonOffsetHours":0,"solarNoonOffsetMinutes":0,"solarNoonOffset":0,"goldenHourPayload":"","goldenHourPayloadType":"str","goldenHourTopic":"","goldenHourOffsetType":1,"goldenHourOffsetHours":0,"goldenHourOffsetMinutes":0,"goldenHourOffset":0,"sunsetStartPayload":"","sunsetStartPayloadType":"str","sunsetStartTopic":"","sunsetStartOffsetType":1,"sunsetStartOffsetHours":0,"sunsetStartOffsetMinutes":0,"sunsetStartOffset":0,"sunsetPayload":"sunset","sunsetPayloadType":"str","sunsetTopic":"","sunsetOffsetType":1,"sunsetOffsetHours":0,"sunsetOffsetMinutes":0,"sunsetOffset":0,"duskPayload":"","duskPayloadType":"str","duskTopic":"","duskOffsetType":1,"duskOffsetHours":0,"duskOffsetMinutes":0,"duskOffset":0,"nauticalDuskPayload":"","nauticalDuskPayloadType":"str","nauticalDuskTopic":"","nauticalDuskOffsetType":1,"nauticalDuskOffsetHours":0,"nauticalDuskOffsetMinutes":0,"nauticalDuskOffset":0,"nightPayload":"","nightPayloadType":"str","nightTopic":"","nightOffsetType":1,"nightOffsetHours":0,"nightOffsetMinutes":0,"nightOffset":0,"nadirPayload":"","nadirPayloadType":"str","nadirTopic":"","nadirOffsetType":1,"nadirOffsetHours":0,"nadirOffsetMinutes":0,"nadirOffset":0,"nightEndPayload":"","nightEndPayloadType":"str","nightEndTopic":"","nightEndOffsetType":1,"nightEndOffsetHours":0,"nightEndOffsetMinutes":0,"nightEndOffset":0,"nauticalDawnPayload":"","nauticalDawnPayloadType":"str","nauticalDawnTopic":"","nauticalDawnOffsetType":1,"nauticalDawnOffsetHours":0,"nauticalDawnOffsetMinutes":0,"nauticalDawnOffset":0,"dawnPayload":"","dawnPayloadType":"str","dawnTopic":"","dawnOffsetType":1,"dawnOffsetHours":0,"dawnOffsetMinutes":0,"dawnOffset":0,"x":320,"y":440,"wires":[["3ddfec090c448315"]]},{"id":"3ddfec090c448315","type":"function","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"PF config","func":"if (msg.topic != 'suncron:schedule') {\n    return\n}\n\nconst windowBeginEvent = 'sunset'\nconst windowEndEvent = 'sunrise'\n\nconst windowBegin = msg.payload[windowBeginEvent].cronTime.substring(11)\nconst windowEnd = msg.payload[windowEndEvent].cronTime.substring(11)\n\nreturn {\n    payload: {\n      windowBegin,\n      windowEnd\n    }\n}\n","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[],"x":480,"y":440,"wires":[["acae5655dc919249"]]},{"id":"feca0e798aaefb64","type":"group","z":"967867dff605c38c","name":"","style":{"label":true,"color":"#92d04f","fill":"#92d04f"},"nodes":["1bd02643276bdcd9"],"x":14,"y":19,"w":252,"h":82},{"id":"1bd02643276bdcd9","type":"comment","z":"967867dff605c38c","g":"feca0e798aaefb64","name":"simple Vacation lights","info":"","x":140,"y":60,"wires":[]},{"id":"9b223c80.d6eb2","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":2,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"30"}]

I also have a boolean input for vacation mode:

now I turned on vacation mode yesterday and it indeed launched the two above automations. then I switched it off and as per the node-red sequences it close the automations

BUT today the two above automations fired again even though the input_boolean.vacation_mode is off

what am I missing :smiley:

thx allot guys

Z

Check all the conditional boxes inside the event state node.

1 Like

Thx again @Mikefila !

I just tried it but again the automations keep launching , any clue

Thx

Z

Taking a quick look at that presence faker, it seems the input is expecting enable or disable only.

[{"id":"41cc5039c91583ff","type":"presence-faker","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"Random turn on lights","onPayload":"turn_on","onPayloadType":"str","onTopic":"light.frontdoor","offPayload":"turn_off","offPayloadType":"str","offTopic":"light.frontdoor","windowBegin":"19:00","windowEnd":"23:59","minDurationHours":0,"minDurationMinutes":"10","minDurationSeconds":0,"minDuration":"600","maxDurationHours":0,"maxDurationMinutes":"40","maxDurationSeconds":0,"maxDuration":"2400","minCount":"5","maxCount":"15","startupBehavior":"onStartup","actionOnDisable":"none","firstBlockType":"off","lastBlockType":"off","isLoggingEnabled":false,"x":890,"y":3060,"wires":[["1bf6f1f166055e7d"]]},{"id":"bacfe7a3c31c563d","type":"api-call-service","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"frontdoor lights","server":"","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"light","service":"turn_off","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["light.frontdoor"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":540,"y":3160,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"64ee09cdb349e495","type":"server-state-changed","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"vacation mode on/off?","server":"6b1110b5.183a4","version":4,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"input_boolean.vacation_mode","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"habool","haltifstate":"on","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":2,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":"0","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"enable","valueType":"str"}],"x":320,"y":3040,"wires":[["41cc5039c91583ff"],["bacfe7a3c31c563d","3e30e22b028c272f"]]},{"id":"3e30e22b028c272f","type":"change","z":"f80b6c338afd5483","name":"","rules":[{"t":"set","p":"payload","pt":"msg","to":"disable","tot":"str"}],"action":"","property":"","from":"","to":"","reg":false,"x":580,"y":3100,"wires":[["41cc5039c91583ff"]]},{"id":"6b1110b5.183a4","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":2,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":false,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"30"}]
2 Likes

@Mikefila

I think that did the trick (hopefully, ill check tonight :D)

thx so much for your kind help @Mikefila , really really appreciate it!

Z