Can't install ZHA in Home Assistant Core under Raspberry Pi OS 11

Hey there,

unfortunately my SD card broke and so I had to reinstall Raspberry Pi OS. I have now installed Raspberry Pi OS 11, unfortunately I can’t install the ZHA integration

In the Logs i see this error message

/usr/bin/ld: build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/py_pwm.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:36: multiple definition of `pin_to_gpio_rev3'; build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/common.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:36: first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/py_pwm.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:35: multiple definition of `pin_to_gpio_rev2'; build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/common.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:35: first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/py_pwm.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:34: multiple definition of `pin_to_gpio_rev1'; build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/common.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:34: first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/py_pwm.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:33: multiple definition of `gpio_mode'; build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/common.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/common.h:33: first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/soft_pwm.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/soft_pwm.c:28: multiple definition of `threads'; build/temp.linux-armv7l-3.9/source/event_gpio.o:/tmp/pip-install-pd23l51f/rpi-gpio/source/event_gpio.c:60: first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
error: command '/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc' failed with exit code 1

idk how to fix it. I don’t want to get back to Raspverry Pi OS 10 because of this error

I have the same problem. I’m trying to install ZHA on a Pi3 running Home Assistant Core,
following the directions on doing a Core install from Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant - everything is fine: I can ssh into the pi via wifi, and HomeAssistant runs and accepts my other integrations, but ZHA is the one I really need, and I get those same link errors when I try to install ZHA.

Previously, I tried to do the full balena etcher install of https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/releases/download/7.0/haos_rpi3-64-7.0.img.xz - and that did install ZHA. But as soon as I power-cycled the pi, the system would not restart, and I could not just ssh into the Pi.

Did you ever solve your problem?