Can't open/close curtains on Alexa

Hello guys!! Once again I need some help…
I have a curtain running on ESPHome and all works great on HA and on Homekit (thrue HA) but I’m having a hard time controlling it properly on my echo devices.
I’m using HA Cloud (Nabu Casa) to expose my HA entities to Amazon Echo and I can see the curtain on my Alexa devices list, but I can’t open/close/set position. Every time I try to control it, Alexa answers that the device doesn’t support that!
The only way I can open/close the curtains is asking Alexa to “turn on” / “turn off”.
Is there any limitations to controlling cover entities with Alexa or am I doing something wrong??
Thanks!!

you have it exposed as a switch. Change the display category or create a template cover.

Documentation on how to change the display category for Alexa is here.

OK! It was already showing as “window blind”, but I forced the display category to “EXTERIOR BLIND” on configuration.yaml and now I can use open and close voice commands.

cloud:
  alexa:
    filter:
      include_entities:
        - cover.escritorio_veneziana
    entity_config:
      cover.escritorio_veneziana:
        display_categories: EXTERIOR_BLIND

Although, I’m still not able to set the blind position, despite having the position bar on the Alexa app on my phone:

When I ask “Alexa, set Blind position to 50%”, I get the answer “Blind doesn’t support that.”

do they support set position on home assistant?

Yes!!

And I can also change it’s position using the slider on the Alexa app… the only problem is when I try to do it with the Alexa voice command!
On my Apple devices, it works like a charm when I ask Siri to set the blind position!

then it seems the issue would be on alexa’s side.

Exactly!!
But I wasn’t able to find anything on Amazon’s support page…