Can't play to any google speaker group (stops playing within 5 seconds of starting any music)

Hello all,

The subject pretty much says it all for myself. I was hoping you all could give me some ideas as to what to look into to figure out my problem.

Essentially, anytime I try to play music to any of my google home speaker groups. The music stops within 5 seconds of starting, almost as if the group crashes.

I would be so thankful if someone could help me figure out what is going on or is this feature possibly broken in general.

Also, I should be able to provide any information needed to help with troubleshooting.

Thank you all so much for the help!!

EDIT: Now that I am starting to look into this more, this seems to be happening even when the music is started from the google home app and home assistant isn’t even part of the “chain”. I would still be very greatful if anyone could give me a little guidance with troubleshooting. Thank you all so much again!

This was corrected by deleting all of the speaker groups within the google home app and recreating them.