I’m trying to setup HA OS on an Intel NUC for the first time but I can’t get it to work.
The steps I took (after updating the BIOS from 0040 to 0069):
- Download the latest Intel NUC img of HASSOS and extract it on my W10 desktop computer.
- Create a bootable Ubuntu stick using Rufus
- Copy the hassos img to the Ubuntu stick
- Boot the NUC from the USB
- Install balenaEtcher from Ubuntu
- Flash the hassos img to the SSD
- Power off system from within Ubuntu
- Remove USB stick
- Reboot NUC
Installation from there on seems to go fine. After I see the login screen I switch to my PC but I can’t reach the site (from any browser (FireFox, Edge, Chrome) or my phone through wifi).
- The ip address as well as the homeassistant.local:8123 address.
- Bypassing the switch plugging both utp cables directly in my router.
- Disabling my firewall.
- Repeating steps 1 through 10 three more times.
Does anyone have a clue as to what could be the issue here?
I got some faile states while booting hasssos, could this have anything to do with it?