Can't reinstall / delete the Blink integration

While installing the Blink integration, the 2FA pin took a long time to appear, so I skipped that step (thinking I could start over and try again). I didn’t see an option that might re-trigger the 2FA, so I tried to delete the integration. No luck. There were two integration entities. I deleted one. The second has an option to delete it, but it doesn’t appear to do anything. I’m left with a zombie integration.

Next, I tried re-installing the Blink integration. After entering my username and password, the next dialog prompt comes up empty (where it should be asking for 2FA info).

Any suggestions?

I got rid of the zombie integration by editing .storage/core.config_entries and deleting the block relating to blink.

Dear Sir, I am facing the same issue with the blink integration. I also accidentally skipped the 2FA and I am not able to reconfigure the blink integration anymore.

How and where can I find “.storage/core.config_entries” you mentioned?
When I use the “file editor” integration in HA, I can see the yaml files and custom components e.g., but I do not see “.storage/core.config_entries”.

Or do I have to use the SSH terminal? I am running home assistant OS on Windows in a virtual box…

Kind regards

ah I found it, sorry. but strangely I do not have a “blink block” in the core.config_entries

1 Like

Thanks for these instructions, I had the same issue.