Can't remove Shelly Qubino (Z-wave)

I’ve installed a few Shelly Qubinos for roller shutters. I would like to change a few things and I tried to remove them from Home Assistant. Despite I’ve deleted them they are still visable in Home assistant and they are unavailable.

I restarted HA and they are still there. I have also made factory reset on Shelly Qubino, but they wasnt removed from HA. Does anyone know how can I remove them? Thanks.

how exactly did you deleted them from HA?

In home assistant I tried to delete them: z-wave → Shelly qubino → configuration → delete . Then i did factory reset with pressing button on Shelly…

Delete is not the same thing as excluding the device. To exclude a device go to settings - integration - click Z-Wave logo - click configure - click remove device - put your device into exclusion mode.

3 Likes

Thank you. I tried to do that now but led light on Shelly is showing like it is not paired, because I did factory reset. Since I would like to do Z-wave from scratch, would be right choice to factory reset Aeostic Z-stick? Would this delete those Shellys and I could start from scratch?

Yes factory reset will delete every device from your controller. You will still have to exclude your devices before you can reinclude them.

2 Likes