Cant set timer to 02:00:00

I am experiencing a very strange error with my Helper Timer.
I suddenly cannot set it to 02:00:00, it jumps to 03:00:00, all other hours there are no problems e.g. at 01:00:00 assigns 01:00:00
21:00:00 β†’ 21:00:00 etc. It is only when it has to be set to 02:00:00 that there are problems.
I have tried with a new timer same problem. have tried changing time zone still same problem, several restarts have also been done without solving the problem. I hope someone has a solution as the electricity for Ev is cheapest at 2.
it has been working without problems for a while. We changed the clock to summer time yesterday, I don’t know if this has ruined anything.

My guess? Some one thought it a good idea to use a time (as a point in time) for a duration of time because hey, they look the same (but they are entirely different things). And somewhere that code thought: hay, it’s daylight savings switch this night, so I need to compensate! I bet the bug is gone tomorrow, to return backwards in half a year.

Edit: you can even see it in your screenshot, it gives a timestamp.

1 Like

Remember that at 02:00 last night the summertime kicked in in many countries and that would move the time forward to 03:00.

2 Likes

the problem is gone now. so it looks like it has something to do with the clock being changed to summer time.

1 Like

Well, in about 6 month you will get the missing time, so you will have 2x 02:00 on that day. :rofl:

2 Likes