Cant update Core and Operating System on RPI3

I tried doing it in safe mode or via console but it never uptades, just reboot and doesnt install, anythin I can do?

Why can’t it update. What do the logs say?

make sure you have free space on your storage media, especially if you do a backup as part of the upgrade process.

I get these two warnings:
2024-08-22 14:39:27.384 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly

2024-08-22 14:39:27.459 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Ended unfinished session (id=44 from 2024-08-22 12:35:18.673225)
There are 45gb of free space

The first warning is one that is common to many RPis, because there is no ACPI power supply to shut it down cleanly. It is probably not related to your issue.
I think the second one is actually just a related warning to the first one and not important either.

Have you looked in your home-assistant.log.1 file in your config folder?

Checked that log already, it has only the same as my previous post.

Reboot into the same is as you had? Sounds like the bug I reported during beta test is a bit more widespread than just me. I saw another forum post about the same thing on a Pi too. Might be time to file a bug on github. For me it somehow only happened in the beta version.
Issue nr 3545 is my case. I would not reopen that since it pertains to the release candidate, not the release.

This has been like this since months ago