Can't update HASS.IO (404 Client Error: Not Found)

I have a new install of HASIO (0.74.2) and I’m receiving the following error when attempting to update to 0.75.1:

18-08-05 21:36:23 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/raspberrypi-homeassistant:0.75.1 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi-homeassistant:0.75.1: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi-homeassistant:0.75.1").

From various posts people say its disk space but theres no definitive solution. As its a brand new install I don’t think space is an issue as I haven’t been running it long enough for the db to be too large.

The issue also happens when attempting to install any add-ons. Same error message.

An suggestions would be grateful.

i too have the same problem. Just ran the update from 74.1 to 75.1 and the 404 error appears. Running hassio on ubuntu server 18.04 with at least 120gb space available so not a space issue.
I did have issues with DNS settings a couple weeks back and made some changes in the server to get everything talking again - i wonder if that’s it?

Any update on this issue?

Yep. I went back to a setup with ubuntu 16.04 and have no problems since.

Any further updates on this?

Same problem here. Could someone share possible fixes?
Thank you