Can't update Home Assistant Core to 2023.11.3 on Raspberry Pi 3b+ due to Docker error

Hi,

I have Home Assistant running on a Raspberry Pi 3b+ using a flashed Home Assistant OS image. I’ve been able to update a few things before, but the latest Home Assistant Core simply does not work. It’s currently running 2023.11.2.

Here’s what I have so far:

Pressing Install in the settings screen starts the installation, spins for a while and then does nothing. It does not update.

Looking at the Supervisor log shows this:

Not Found (“No such image: Package raspberrypi3-64-homeassistant · GitHub”)

It seems it can’t find the docker image it’s pulling. Some googling shows that this can happen with too little disk space. However, I’ve got 100+ GB free storage.

Instead trying to manually pull the docker image through the terminal gives another error:

This seems to be a more common error for Docker, but it doesn’t really get me closer to a solution.

Anyone with ideas or who’s in a similar situation?

Hi, I’ve investigated into the same problem today. It seems to happen due to a power outage. See this issue/comment for more details: Green: Initial installation fails with "Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/green-homeassistant:2023.11.3" (Not Found) · Issue #4738 · home-assistant/supervisor · GitHub

That’s great, thank you!

It seems like the best approach will be to backup and make a clean installation.