Can't update to 2022.3.3

Try to restore a full backup not partial.
Or if you want restore a partial, try to restore only the addons that you receive an error

the main ā€œerrorsā€ in your logfile point to Visual_basic add_on , try delete it and restart
Edit: ohh, and ssh

Many thanks for your help. I installed HA on two different VMs, one with OS 7.0 and one with 7.4. I can perform rollback to an older core, but canā€™t in any way have a VM working without Supervisor auto-updating itself.
Therefore I canā€™t rollback to any of my backups, almost 20, dating back a year from now.
I tried almost any backup in any possible way: full/partial/partial with deleted folders ā€¦ nothing gets past this kind of error:

22-03-11 11:48:24 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.backups.backup] Can't restore folder addons/local: _restore() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given
22-03-11 11:48:24 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.backups.backup] Can't restore folder media: _restore() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given
22-03-11 11:48:24 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.backups.backup] Can't restore folder ssl: _restore() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given
22-03-11 11:48:24 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.backups.backup] Can't restore folder share: _restore() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given

This is frankly a ridiculous situation: it is impossible to install an old backup on an old HA without having it to connect to internet and download the latest supervisor. Thatā€™s insane.
Am I missing something?

You say you have 2 diff. VMā€™s, an do do you mean you can rollback, to the OS 7.0 ? ā€¦ is there any diffs. like DuckDNS or similar ā€œIntegration/configuratiosā€ in the 2 OS versions ?
It doesnā€™t seems like you situation is similar as the OP, but maybe your ā€œrestoreā€ failure is due to access rights ā€¦ itā€™s a Warning yes, but maybe a ā€œDebugā€ would show which ā€œargumentā€ was given " ```
takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given

I would try to commend-out potential "bogus" and other components like DuckDNS/SSH etc. in configuration.yaml ( you don't need to "load" these components at boot, as you don't need them to perform a "rollback" ) ... i think !

ok, that looked weird :) ... some typing "event" must have occurred in messy mind

EDIT: 3 ā€¦ Did i get out again ? :slight_smile:

PS: IT seems like you need to have a little patience ( if above ā€œpathā€ not solve it, somehow )

Bug-fix is at your doorstep within days ā€¦ i think :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in the same situation as of right now im dead in the water hoping I donā€™t have to start from scratch

I donā€™t have any problems ( ā€¦ with my HA) , but i found above , and in another post, where it was also stated, that a few more similar bug-fixes have been made, so im sure it will be in next Update 2022.3.5