Can't Update to Z-Wave JS 0.1.49

I have all latest versions installed and working fine.
I am running Z-Wave JS 0.1.48 with Z-Wave to MQTT control panel.
However, I attempted to install the latest Z-Wave JS update 0.1.49, it fails and I get the result below…

21-11-23 09:00:59 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/amd64-addon-zwave_js:0.1.49: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/images/create?tag=0.1.49&fromImage=homeassistant%2Famd64-addon-zwave_js: Not Found ("manifest for homeassistant/amd64-addon-zwave_js:0.1.49 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown")

This is the 5th post… so not even double… use the search?

@sender I did actually do a search, but I searched for the error, and nothing came up. In future I will do an extensive search for all aspects of the issue.
Please accept my apologies, as this has offended your community or personal rules in some way judging by your comment.
Sorry.

4 Likes

This is now working and is installed? Last night did the upgrade and it failed. Went to bed and just went back to see if there is a fix and it is magically installed and working??? 0.1.49 is installed???

@MustangMan Thank you, I have also just installed it and it worked, I guess the update has been updated :grinning: