Can't upgrade supervisor

I tried to upgrade my HA system to latest version: Managed to upgrade HA to version 2021.2.1, but Supervisor available version is blank.

Here’s supervisor log:

21-02-05 16:34:18 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:None -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("manifest for homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor:None not found").
21-02-05 16:34:18 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.supervisor] Update of Supervisor fails!

SSHing to HA and downloading https://version.home-assistant.io/stable.json shows available version is “supervisor”: “2021.01.7”

Any advice?

Previously tried to repair supervisor and upgrade, with same results.

Additional information: looking at the Info page seems that my system has become unsupported.
Currently upgrading underlying OS from debian 9 to debian 10… will see if it helps

You have to see if your docker version is 19.x.x. docker 20 makes problems and is marked as incompatible, I’m using manjaro as OS and had docker 19.x.x-ce installed, which gets false-positve detected as incompatible because it’s not 19.x.x. Maybe you need to downgrade docker

That is the latest supervisor.

Actually I think mine has just not updated to 2012.02.4

Thanks for the replies @nickrout and @tenn0

Well I spent all the evening trying to solve this (without results).

Tried to make the system “supported”, it was on debian 9 since two years ago, and after upgrading to debian 10 home assistant just didn’t start, as far as I could see in system logs, there was a problem starting “CoreDNS” and couldn’t find a solution for this:

ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.plugins.dns] Can't start CoreDNS plugin

So I had to go back to an snapshot just from before upgrading debian (that’s one of the greatest features of virtualbox) because the lights in the house were unusable with homeassistant stopped…

Will come back to this thread, but I will probably make a new VM using the supported virtualbox image.

Initially docker was 18.x, so I guess an upgrade to 19.x could help

Left the old VM alone, I am configuring a new one with hassOs, as far as I have found how to create some VLAN adapters