Cast Devices all Unavailable after router/AP swap

Hi All,
I need some help. I recently changed my router/AP out and with it of course came a lot of settings things back up. I didnt however expect that the biggest headache would be the google cast integration.

After the change i noticed that all of my devices were unavailable even when adding them all back to my new wifi network (and all working in google home) so i thought. Ok no biggie will just remove it and readd the integration and that will probably fix it. Nope still unavailable. I have now tried restarting my router, restarting homeassistant, restarting a specific speaker, etc. All in vainā€¦

So i am hoping to get some help here. If it helps i am now using a tp-link deco xe75 pro mesh with 2 nodes. Shouldnt matter i dont think as i have devices connected to the main and the other node and speakers on either are unavailableā€¦

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

EDIT: btw they all are still getting auto discovered by homeassistant, but all stay unavailable. Also my wifi setup is very simple. 1 network, no fancy IOT only network or guest network going on.

Fixed it.

Turns out my netmask was wrong. Previously i had ip/24 because my routers subnetmask was 255.255.255.0 this was no longer the case with my new router and it used 255.255.252.0 by default so had so set netmask to ip/22 instead and that fixed it.

Also meant i was having intermittent issues with connecting to homeassistant.local, this fixed that at the same time.