Ccu2 Integration after Update 2023.7.x doesn't work

Hi guys.

I’m on Holiday and my homematic ccu2 Integration doesn’t work anymore.

I got some Error Messages

`
2023-07-15 15:41:12.520 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform homematic.switch: Unable to set up component.

2023-07-15 15:41:12.531 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform homematic.binary_sensor: Unable to set up component.
`
And so on for my homematic Integration

In my configuration.yaml this works fine at least for me

homematic:
interfaces:
rf:
host: ccu2-ip
resolvenames: “json”
username: “Admin”
password: “secret”
wired:
port: 2000
ip:
port: 2010
groups:
host: ccu-ip
port: 9292
path: /groups
hosts:
ccu2:
port: 2001

Can someone help me?

I don’t know how to solve your specific problem. But I suggest you switch to the new integration when you come back from your holiday: GitHub - danielperna84/custom_homematic: Custom Home Assistant Component for HomeMatic

Thx for your reply. Seems good.

It works fine with this Integration. In my ccu2 is one hm ip device from type hmip-swdo.

Only this device is missing. At initial conf. all checkboxes are on.

Which firmware do you have installed on your CCU2? For HmIP devices you need at least version 2.53.27.

Apart from that, don’t turn on all checkboxes for each protocol if you don’t have suche devices. If you don’t have wired devices, turn off the checkbox for BidCos-Wired.

Finally, check the logs. They might give a hint on what is going wrong. Without logs it’s not possible to find the problem.

hi. thanks again for the hint. I reinstalled the whole thing again and the third page came up with the config wizard and the IP device was also found. I was probably too fast the first time. the connection is stable now. I had some problems with the previous installation.