Ceiling LED light dimming driver GM3036

I have just received an LED light that uses a GM-3036 30-36W electrodeless dimming driver 110-240V 2.4G remote control LED dimmer power supply for ceiling lighting - picture below. It comes with a remote but I would prefer to integrate this in my home automation system.
Here is a picture of it. The remote can be seen in the second picture, mine is in english only no Chinese pictograms there

The LED strips can be seen here
https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/4001022617237.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2vnm
Is it possible to hack this to make it work with Home Assistant?

From my experience, 2.4 Ghz remotes are a difficult task for creating SDR type controllers. The concept is similar to the vast work done in SDR for the sub-gighertz radios in the 433 mHz , 3xx and 8xx ranges. However working above 1 Ghz requires much more expensive tools to reverse engineer. The most work done in this area is around folks hacking RC toys, like cars and drones. And even these are mostly done by pretty strong RF engineers. There was a lot of work done around the old Milight devices, link below, but I am not sure if that work would be helpful for your controller. The ‘best’ path I have found for these type 2.4 gHz devices is at 2nd link below. Basically you create a esp mcu device that ‘presses’ the buttons on a extra remote control you buy. This can work, but is sub optimal as it has no feedback from the controlled device. Good hunting!

Yeah seems like a lot of work which I could avoid by buying something else. I anticipated this and I started another thread about LED strip dimmers/drivers accessible via WiFi and possible installed in the wall

Yes, in hindsight (my best sight often :wink: ) I would have gone a different route. However, at the time replacing the fluorescent Tx tubes in the kitchen was the priority. You blink and there is something new in the LED lighting upgrade/replacement world today. Good hunting!