Change Aqara Plug power state after power cuts [solved]

Hello,

I own some Aqara Smart Plugs (https://amzn.eu/d/52Eycxf).

I’m pretty happy with it so far. Unfortunately, I often experience power cuts. Now I have the problem that after every power failure all plugs are always switched off.

I use a ConBee 2 Stick and the latest version of HAOS.

I’ve read that Aqara plugs can remember the state, but unfortunately I don’t know how to change that.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Best regards

I dont have the aqara plugs, so your mileage may vary, but if I go into my device into (mine are accessed via zigbee integration), I can see a configuration option to set the power on state:-

This works for two different types of plugs I have (Ajax and Ikea Tradfri), although Ikea has more opwer options:-

1 Like

Wow…
I’ve been looking for it all day. I must have overlooked this setting.
Thanks very much! You saved my day!

Hi, I found this topic because I have the same question. I have the same power plug, but I don’t see the Configuration option at all.

I have Aqara, Tuya and Tradfri power plugs, neither show it. I use a Conbee2 stick with Phoscon/deCONZ, maybe this integration won’t show all options?

I can only assume its a difference between ZHA (which I am using and generated the screenshots above), and deConz.

I have seen lots of reports of different controls, sensors and entities being shown, depending on whether you are using (for example), ZHA, MQTT or DeConz.

Yea that must be it. I’ll start testing with MQTT, I’ve read this shows more available entities. Too bad though, I’m really happy with DeConz, but I need that power state function.