Change channel for Zigbee or Thread

After updating to 2024.1.0 I got a lot of problems: configuration.yaml not found, unable to open pages, etc. Finally I decided to do a complete new installation on a RPi4 and a brand new usb menory stick. After 2 evenings the basic things are working on 2024.1.2.

Now I try to connect my SkyConnect. The first time I connected SkyConnect, only Thread was installed. I removed Thread and Open Thread Border. I was not able to restart HA, so I did a power off/on. Now HA regonized the SkyConnect and installed Zigbee Home Automation, Thread and Thread Border Router. So far so goed, however: the channels for Thread and Zigbee are not the same. I followed the instructions at Home Assistant SkyConnect. Option 1 does not work, if I click on the pencil to edit the channel, I get the message to use the hardware menu. Option 2 also didn’t work, with the same message. So I go to the Hardware menu, choose Configure for Home Assistant SkyConnect, choose Reconfigure, and set the channel. Now I get ‘Unknown error occured’!!!

Any ideas? Or do I need to wait for 2024.1.3 until this is fixed?

No idea how, but after a couple of removals of add-ons , devices, restarts of HA and reinstallations, I got Zigbee Home Automation finally working with SkyConnect! No multi protocol, but it works!!! Pffffff.