Change static IP addresses of ESPHome nodes

I flashed two Gosund SP1 power plugs about two years ago. Installed Tasmota on it and they were working as they should. Now a few years later I changed ISP. With a new modem I have a different local network setup. Previously ip addresses followed this pattern: 192.166.178.xxx. Now it’s like this. 192.168.1.1. I can’t find the plugs on my local network (in current subnet) and I’m also unable to access the webui to change their settings. I was thinking about flashing them with esphome instead of tasmota but while I’m unable to access the plugs. They are now like dead fish in the water. :frowning: Any ideas how to at least regain access to the plugs. Or even better reflash them with esphome.
I found this artice which looks like a possible solution but got stuck at making an ip address alias for homeassistant.

Maybe the use_address can help to get access to the esphome device?

Flash them via serial.

Could you plug in the old router temporarily and connect to them and change their IP address or, once connected, upload ESPHOME with the new IP setup, you can put multiple WIFI networks in an ESPHOME config, the old and the new. Once connected to the new, you can delete the old.

I dont use Tasmota but this has a few ways of connecting:

https://tasmota.github.io/docs/FAQ/