Changing color through Google Assistant sets brightness to 100%

I connected my light (a light strip with Bluetooth) to Home Assistant and set everything up to control my devices from Home Assistant through the Google Assistant. Using my devices through the Google Assistant works. But when I say something like “Hey Google, change [light] to blue]” it changes the color but also sets the brightness to 100.
Log from the Google Assistant integration (only relevant parts. Without the content between the first ‘devices’ and ‘inputs’ because those seem to be irrelevant):

2023-09-29 18:23:11.204 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.helpers] Received local message from 192.168.0.14 (JS 2.1.6):
{'devices': [
 'inputs': [{'intent': 'action.devices.EXECUTE',
             'payload': {'commands': [{'devices': [{'customData': {'httpPort': 8123,
                                                                   'uuid': 'notSureAboutTheseIDs',
                                                                   'webhookId': 'notSureAboutTheseIDs'},
                                                    'id': 'light.qhm_1590'}],
                                       'execution': [{'command': 'action.devices.commands.ColorAbsolute',
                                                      'params': {'color': {'name': 'blau',
                                                                           'spectrumHSV': {'hue': 240,
                                                                                           'saturation': 1,
                                                                                           'value': 1}}}}]}],
                         'structureData': {}}}],
 'requestId': '6592425185225429228'}

2023-09-29 18:23:11.211 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.helpers] Responding to local message:
{'payload': {'commands': [{'ids': ['light.qhm_1590'],
                           'states': {'brightness': 100,
                                      'color': {'spectrumHsv': {'hue': 0.0,
                                                                'saturation': 1.0,
                                                                'value': 1.0}},
                                      'on': True,
                                      'online': True},
                           'status': 'SUCCESS'}]},
 'requestId': '6592425185225429228'}

2023-09-29 18:23:11.221 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.report_state] Scheduling report state for light.qhm_1590: {'online': True, 'brightness': 100, 'on': True, 'color': {'spectrumHsv': {'hue': 240.0, 'saturation': 1.0, 'value': 1.0}}}
2023-09-29 18:23:12.538 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.http] Response on https://homegraph.googleapis.com/v1/devices:reportStateAndNotification with data {'requestId': 'notSureAboutTheseIDs', 'agentUserId': 'notSureAboutTheseIDs', 'payload': {'devices': {'states': {'light.qhm_1590': {'online': True, 'brightness': 100, 'on': True, 'color': {'spectrumHsv': {'hue': 240.0, 'saturation': 1.0, 'value': 1.0}}}}}}} was {
  "requestId": "60ee3db1adf54d8b9bfae24d19f22be5"
}

Is it somehow possible to not let the brightness change if I only want a different color? This only happens if I change the color through the Google Assistant. If I change it on my own through the Google Home app or through Home Assistant, it works as it should.

I’m having the exact same problem.

Same issue here except only Home Assistant light groups are affected, and its only an issue when Google Assistant is changing the color both through voice and Google Home app.

This was not an issue for me as of a few weeks ago and years prior. Anyone have any luck fixing this?