Changing dimmer slider from 0-255 to 0-100

Hello everyone. I have a ISY994i controller running in conjunction with Home Assistant and HomeKit. I’m on 5.016 and latest Home assistant version. Most of my devices are Zwave. For the most part, the integration is working great. The problem I’m trying to figure out is how to communicate with dimming lights using 0-100 parameters vs 0-255. I can control the dimmer but 100 out of 255 shows up 100% on the ISY. I tried using input numbers but that does not translate well into HomeKit because it shows up as a switch. I tried several light templates and while I can control the on and off feature, I am unable to figure out how to scale the dimmer slider. I’m hoping that some one here has had the same issue and there is an easy fix that I’m missing. This may not be the place to ask the question and if that’s the case I apologize. If someone could point me in the right direction or help me with this I would very much appreciated. I’m new to HA and I’m not big on programming but I can figure things out with a little help.

light:       
  - platform: template
    lights:
      gold_lamp_test:
        friendly_name: "Gold Lamp Test"
        value_template: "{{ is_state('light.gold_lamp','on') }}" 
        level_template: "{{ (state_attr('light.gold_lamp' , 'brightness') | int / 255 * 100 ) | round(0) }}"
        turn_on:
          - service: light.turn_on
            entity_id: light.gold_lamp
        turn_off:
          - service: light.turn_off
        set_level:
          - service: light.turn_on
            data_template:
              brightness: "{{ (state_attr('light.gold_lamp' , 'brightness') | int / 255 * 100) |