Cheap DIY Temperature & Humidity Sensor that works with ESPHome & Home Assistant

DIY wireless smart Temperature & Humidity sensor that can be added in Home Assistant can be very easy and cheap. Especially, if you have a complete guide like this one that will show you all the steps.

I will try my best to show you everything: what parts are needed, how much they cost, from where to buy them, how to connect them, how to configure them, how to install ESPHome and finally how to add your smart DIY Temperature & Humidity sensor to Home Assistant.

Hope that this is going to be useful for you!

Home Assistant

WATCH HERE :point_right: Cheap DIY Temperature & Humidity Sensor that works with ESPHome & Home Assistant - YouTube

READ HERE :point_right: https://peyanski.com/diy-temperature-sensor-for-home-assistant/

Cheers,

Kiril

2 Likes

A very good walk through that will help alot of people setup DIY sensor. Let down a bit by the 3D printed case. They look more than a little like urinal blocks.

hahah nice comparison :slight_smile: I couldn’t find better. Maybe someone will paste some links and will save the day!