Cheap Smart colour LED bulb works with HUE & Alexa

Hi, just found a very cheap wireless colour changing light light (innr) and it appears it will work with hue and Alexa
see the QA here and comments from buyers

However, I have found an even cheaper bulb and was hoping somoene might know if these will work with any of the apps on HA

If you know of any cheap alternative colour lighting that might work, I’d appreciate if you could let me know, thanks.

interesting: the second says “LIKE philips hue”, but is it working with the philips hue bridge??

INNR works with the HUE bridge but the bulbs (GU10 in my case) have a very poor range. For lighting I stick to the original. I’ve tried various brands and they range from poor (INNR) to very poor (Mi-light).

hi piotr,

I am considering the innr GU10s - can you elaborate a little more on what you mean by poor range? and when you say original, who do you mean? Hue GU10s?

thanks

I had the Hue hub in one bedroom and the INNR GU10 spots in the next bedroom and they were out of reach of the hub. Pairing was also a pain. I ended up selling the INNR’'s and replacing them with the original Hue’s. With the arrival of Ikea Tradfri smart lighting the choice is easy now. The Ikea GU10’s are 14.95 eu. The Hue’s are 35. Easy choice.

thanks for the feedback.

Was looking at the Ikea GU10s too but noticed the bulb was not flush and would stick out - any thoughts?

1 Like

Most fittings use a metal spring to hold the bulb. Looking at the picture I think the spring will hold the bulb at the outer ring. Not sure though. I would just try, at Ikea you can always return it and get your money back.

@litfoo They fit perfectly in my enclosure with a spring system like @piotr describes.

Has anyone got Innr bulbs integrated with Home Assistant?

1 Like

Hi, if you looking color gu10 as alternative. I used Gledopto lights, good price and quality.