Hi @Ionut, I purchased Ariela months ago and thank you for the great app.
Although I have searched this forum, I’m still not sure that I completely understand the setting “Allow background running”, especially regarding the following functionality:
- device tracker
- pushing of app sensors to HASS
What I would like answered is how the above functionalities in Ariela will behave in the following scenarios (if the functionality is “on” and how often they run/poll), when “Allow background running” is OFF and when it is ON:
- Ariela is open and in the foreground
- Ariela is open but not in the foreground (press of home button, switched to a different app)
- Ariela quit via “Exit” in the left menu
- Ariela is dragged off-screen in the app switcher UI
I’m a software developer myself, so the more technical the answers, the better. Thank you.