Clipsal Wiser IP Module + Power Tag

Hi There anyone looked into these devices.

I got a hold of these because I have a Fronius inverter, and is currently pulling this information into HA to see power generation from the solar PV system.

I then got the above devices to detect my incomer to determine what power is being drawn or fed back to the grid.

noting from screenshot below, it seems to talk in Zigbee, so wondering if I can somehow connect this to the conbee II or has anyone seen a HACS for this?

I have seen a wiser integration in hacs, but that’ to do with thermal and heating and only specific devices…

Anyone that knows any more, it would be great if you could share what you know.

Cheers.

1 Like

@isidrology I’ve just got a set of those schneider electric / Wiser powertag modules, and they are awesome to install, but their app is for my usecase not sufficiant. Like you I am trying to get them to connect to my conbee 2 Stick to use the data with my own software packages.

Have you succeded in connecting them via zigbee to the conbee 2 stick?

They are even listed on the zigbee alliances website: Zigbee Products – Connectivity Standards Alliance

These are locked to Schneider

No luck… and I doubt we ever will… I’ve been told they only API or allow IP connection with the commercial version. This is the residential version so we are stuck with their app only.

Oh wells.

@isidrology someone is working on getting them paired to their zigbee network with zigbee2mqtt.

1 Like

I have been testing Power tag with direct link to zigbee2mqtt, model R9M70 works perfect, model R9M41links but don’t show any values