Color changing downlights - toggle between Warm, Cool and Daylight

Hi,
I have installed a few of these lights - connected to a Wemo Light Switch
http://www.australiansunenergy.com.au/shop/led-lighting/shop-fitting-lighting/residetial-fixed-down-lights/fixed-switchable-colour-10w-led-dimmable-downlight/

Essentially you turn the light on it goes to Day light color, switch off then on it goes Warm White color, switch off on again it goes to a natural color.
I have the Wemo controlled by Hassio and it can switch on and off no problems.
What I would like is a single command to change the light color, that i can control via Google Home ( I have Google HA this working for my Hassio set up).
Something like “hey google change light color” and it would turn the light off then on again changing the light color.
A toggle in Hassio that when toggled would turn light off then on (changing color) but go back to the off state so that it could be run again - to change the color again

I have large Hassio setup, but are really only now trying to add smarts through Automations so a bit of a noob with the ways to do this.
It would be a seperate switch than the on/off switch already in Hassio to control the light

thanks in advance

Easiest way to do this would be through a script, as it doesn’t have a toggle, and resets to its original state.

Try something like this under scripts:

colour:
  alias: 'Light Colour Change'
  sequence:
    - service: homeassistant.turn_off
      entity_id: switch.wemonamehere
    - delay: 00:00:01
    - service: homeassistant.turn_on
      entity_id: switch.wemonamehere

What this will do is switch it off and on with a 1 second delay between the two, otherwise the commands will be sent simultaneously.