Combine Z Wave switch and Ikea dimming lights

Hello,

I am playing with Hass.io already for a while, but I am still not able to fix this myself.

I have Fibaro z-wave switch, and connected to it I have Ikea Tradfri lights. I used this example to try to configure a new Light instance, so I can have single device controlling both Fibaro and Ikea, which I can then use to automate using Google home or Harmony devices.

It is kind of working, but my problem is that Harmony remote (using Hue emulation) can’t turn on the light. It can dim or switch it off, but turning on does not work. I figured out that also using web interface I can’t turn on this combined light when I use dimmer slider. I assume that the problem is in the ‘level’ part of the config where I somehow need to send turn on command for Fibaro switch, but I am not sure how to do that.

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks a lot

- platform: template
    lights:
        curtain_spots:
          friendly_name: "Curtain Spots"
          value_template:
            "{{ is_state('switch.fibaro_system_fgs223_double_relay_switch','on') }}"
          turn_on:
            service: switch.turn_on
            entity_id: switch.fibaro_system_fgs223_double_relay_switch
          turn_off:
            service: switch.turn_off
            entity_id: switch.fibaro_system_fgs223_double_relay_switch
          level_template: >-
            {%- if is_state('switch.fibaro_system_fgs223_double_relay_switch', 'off') -%}
              {{ 0 }}
            {%- else -%}
              {{ 255 }}
            {%- endif -%}
          set_level:
            service: light.turn_on
            entity_id: light.dimmable_light_1, light.dimmable_light_2, light.dimmable_light_3
            data_template:
              brightness: "{{brightness}}"

Nobody has any idea?