Command-Line Switch + Homekit

I’ve got an odd ball problem I can’t seem to find good information on. I have been running an old HASSIO for about a year and half…my old version was .68 I think. I just re-imaged to the current version (may 2019) and my how things have changed.

Previously, I had used some Tuya stuff, and some TP-Link stuff, and added Homebridge, along with the HASS.IO command-line switch config, and everything worked fine with siri/homekit.

Here’s an example of how the command_line switch was configured: (It’s a garage door opener I made…simple arduino and relay type thing, triggered by URL call)

switch:

• platform: command_line
    switches:
    opener_one:
    command_on: “/usr/bin/curl -X GET http://192.168.77.15/?action=door1
    command_off: "/usr/bin/curl -X GET
    friendly_name: Door number 1

But after trying it all on this newer version, I can get it to work with Alexa and HomeAssistant, but not Homekit. I did enable homekit like this:
homekit:
filter:
include_domains:
- light
- media_player
entity_config:
light.bedroom_lights
name: Bedroom Lights
switch.water_heater:
type: switch
name: Water Heater

But I’m lost as to how I can integrate these command_line switch lines so they show up as a device in Homekit.

Does anyone have any tips?

I would just put homekit without filters to see what you get. Also, delete the .homekit.state file.

I wanted to circle back on this because I do have it working.

Here are some parts of the config that I have now. I’ll keep it to just relevant stuff.

Discover some devices automatically

discovery:
enable:
- homekit

switch:

emulated_hue:
(I don’t know if I’m actually using emulated_hue)

homekit:
filter:
include_domains:
- light
- cover
- switch
- sensor
- climate

On a side note, my Tuya stuff did have to change because on newer versions of HASSIO you do it a different way. And I have good luck with the mini wall outlet modules and wall light switches if they are under switch but not light.

tplink:
discovery: false
switch:
- host: 192.168.77.96
- host: 192.168.77.97
light:
- host: 192.168.77.98

All is working well now.