Home Assistant Community Add-on: Tautulli

This add-on is provided by the Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.

GitHub Release GitLab CI Project Stage Project Maintenance

Supports armhf Architecture Supports armv7 Architecture Supports aarch64 Architecture Supports amd64 Architecture Supports i386 Architecture

Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server.

About

Tautulli is an application that you can run alongside your Plex Media Server
to monitor activity, and track various statistics.

Most importantly, these statistics include what has been watched,
who watched it, when and where they watched it, and how it was watched.

All statistics are presented in a nice and clean interface with many tables and
graphs, which makes it easy to brag about your server to everyone else.

Installation

The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other add-on.

1. Search for the “Tautulli” add-on in the add-on store and install it.
  2. Start the “Tautulli” add-on
  3. Check the logs of the “Tautulli” add-on to see if everything went well.
  4. Click “OPEN WEB UI” to open the Tautulli website and follow the wizard.

Support

You can always get support here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!

You have several options to get them answered:

You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the add-on:

We will do our best to help you out!

Repository on GitHub

Looking for more add-ons?

The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.

Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.

5 Likes

Saved for future use…

Very nicely done, sir! :tada: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Very nice, thanks.

1 Like

Thank you!

Any way to move over an existing database?

I theory you could move the tautulli.db of your current install, and place it under /data/ inside the container, but I have not tested this and it will require some use of a terminal.

:tada: Release v0.2.0

Full Changelog

Changed

• Upgrades Tautulli to v2.1.21

Questions? Join our Discord server! https://discord.me/hassioaddons

Anyone know how to get Geolite 2 installed? it says from the setting page, but I don’t see the option like I did when I ran it from my windows computer

That is not possible with this add-on and that is also why it is hidden from the settings page.

Thanks, do you know if it will be added in the future? Or it can’t be done at all?

Possibly, can you add the request here?
https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-tautulli/issues/new

:tada: Release v0.2.2

Full Changelog

Changed

• Adds Hassio API security role

Questions? Join our Discord server! https://discord.me/hassioaddons

1 Like

Awesome thanks guys - another addon added! Is there anyway to mgrate your old Db from OSX/Ubuntu to this new instance of Tautulli? Where is the .db file located on my Pi? Thanks

EDIT: Sorry just seen this above post about moving over Db. Any updates on this?

If you are familiar with docker and terminals you can move the tautulli.db file from your existing installation to this.
I have also implemented an “easy” option for this that should be available in the next version of this add-on.

1 Like

I’m also have problems to import my existing database. Looking forward to the “easy” option.

:tada: v0.3.0 Released

Changes:

• :arrow_up: Upgrades GCC/G++ to 6.4.0-r9
  • :sparkles:Adds suport to use an existing database
  • :arrow_up: Upgrades git to 2.18.1-r0 (#13)
  • :arrow_up:Upgrades Tautulli to version 2.1.25

Full changelog

1 Like

wow that was fast :smiley: Thanks a lot. Works great!

1 Like

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the self-hosted newsletters to work in this add-on?

As far as I gather, it saves newsletters to /newsletter and self-hosted images for them in /images however neither of those appear in the /share folder.

Would it be possible to remap those directories to the addon share folder so they can be moved to /www or somewhere externally accessible?

If this isnt something that’s currently possible I’ll add it as a feature request on github.

AFAIK this is currently not possible, please add it as a FR :slight_smile: