Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server.
Tautulli is an application that you can run alongside your Plex Media Server
to monitor activity, and track various statistics.
Most importantly, these statistics include what has been watched,
who watched it, when and where they watched it, and how it was watched.
All statistics are presented in a nice and clean interface with many tables and
graphs, which makes it easy to brag about your server to everyone else.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other add-on.
- Search for the “Tautulli” add-on in the add-on store and install it.
- Start the “Tautulli” add-on
- Check the logs of the “Tautulli” add-on to see if everything went well.
- Click “OPEN WEB UI” to open the Tautulli website and follow the wizard.
You can always get support here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the add-on:
- Open an issue for the add-on: Tautulli
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
We will do our best to help you out!
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.