Companion app on Watch OS6 not installing

After upgrading to IOS13 (13.1 now) and Watch OS6, the home assistant watchapp is trying to install but never completes (see picture). (Tried several thing, restart phone/watch /reinstall etc. all with same result)
Others have the same issue? I am using the latest beta from testflight!

After 2 days waiting, now the app seems to be installed on the watch. :grinning:

My Watch App is after a week still showing the install icon tuning around…
But the actions on the watch seems to work.

I can’t get the watch functions to work, like showing a sensor.
I tried to make Alarm: {{ states('alarm_control_panel.home_alarm') }}
under the Apple Watch integrations I choose Modular.
When I preview output it works but under the Modular Watch Face it never shows op!
Any tricks or tips

The Apple Watch functions have been cancelled. Robbie said he wanted to create a separate app as this is possible since iOS 13. So current bugs etc will probably never be fixed. Things that don’t work or function at the moment are probably never going to work.

My suggestion is to wait for an official watch app, though this could take months!

Edit: note that I am not a 100% sure, but I remember having read this on the iOS beta app thread by the developer himself.

OK thx for the info.

Lets hope for an official watch app. That would be great.

1 Like

Thanks Jim. I fermenter seeing this too. Been trying to install the app on my watch now for 2 days (official v2 from app store, not beta) and it’s spinning then eventually stops. Si tout have a watch and have you managed to install the app on it?

Never mind. Opened the app Store on the watch itself then managed to install, in case it helps someone else