Compatibility with warmup?

EDIT: this is working now - it just needed a minute! working great on 4ie models. thank you

So i was able to ssh into my HA and git clone to custom_componants etc

followed install instructions but the addon is not loading (even after restarting and adding climate to the config)

I do get the error in logs: 2022-08-29 05:52:00.978 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration warmup which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

any idea how to get it going? thank you

For any Warmup 6IE owners out there, I just wanted to let you know that ha-warmup works perfectly and I now have control as well as being able to see the air temp and floor temp. Many thanks to @foxy82 for the work on this.
Andrew.

3 Likes

Bonjour,

DĂ©butant sur HA, comment faire l’intĂ©gration de Warmup ?
Je bloque sur ce point :
Dans votre boutique HACS, consultez la page IntĂ©grations. Dans le coin supĂ©rieur droit, sĂ©lectionnez le menu Ă  3 points, et choisissez RĂ©fĂ©rentiels personnalisĂ©s. Collez l’URL de ce rĂ©fĂ©rentiel,

et sélectionnez Catégorie: Intégration.
Je n’ai pas “RĂ©fĂ©rentiels personnalisĂ©s” dans les 3 point (seulement “Informations d’identification de l’application”)
Merci de votre aide.

Pas facile ni trùs intuitif Home Assistant mais j’ai pu installer mon Warmup !
Cependant, je constate un bug : j’ai deux thermostats 4ie Ă  la maison. Le bouton d’arrĂȘt arrĂȘte les deux thermostats Ă  la fois. Quelqu’un a-t-il rencontrĂ© le problĂšme ?

Is this project still active? I have Laticrete Strata Heat thermostats which are just rebranded warmup. I added the thermostat to the warmup app successfully, but I get an error when I try to connect to the repo. Looking in the logs, I was getting a status 200, which would indicate success, but I added some debugging to the logs to get more info. I have verified that the username/password combination is correct, as well (again, through debugging statements). I’m a little bit out of my element and could use some assistance decoding this error.

generating AccessToken failed, {'status': {'result': 'error'}, 'response': {'errorCode': 124}}

Hey,
I am trying to Install Warm-up, but not sure, what am I doing wrong. Newbie with Home Assistant.
Installation in HACS work well. I see that Integration there. I add username and password to my configuration.yaml But after restarting home assistant, the component is not loaded automatically. I can®t add new Device or Integration. I get this: You can add this device by adding it to your ‘configuration.yaml’. See the documentation for more information.
How it should be done?
Thank you for any help

1 Like

Did you get this working?

No, still hanging on same problem. Tried to move Warmup folder from custom component on othor places, but it doesnt work.

I am having a similar problem I have added the custom component and can see it, I have also added an entry to my configuration.yaml file, but there are no devices available.

Same problem here. config added but does not work

You can add this device by adding it to your ‘configuration.yaml’. See the documentation for more information.

It works! (6E version)
I expected a device to be found.
You should search for a warmup entity!

see Integration ‘warmup’ not found

You can now add a card:
choose thermostat with the warmup entity

1 Like

Wau, so easy bro? Thanks a lot! Was searching long time but didn’t find this post.

I have two warm 4ies working still but am adding another room with undertile heating - however it seems you can’t really buy these anymore (I am trying to import to Australia)

Can anyone recommend any others that work with HA? thank you