Compatible smart plug with energy monitor

Sorry got asking this in an older post, but i just got Gosund SP111 and not sure if they work with HA or i should return them and buy some of those named in this post instead.

If that’s the case what should i go with of those named? I am just going to use them to monitor the energy consumption of some devices, and was hoping to see it on a card in HA.

Think they can be flashed with Tasmota.

1 Like

I have both: Innr SP120 and Schwaiger ZHS15 but I don’t know how to get total consumption from them?

The Gosund SP111 is great if you buy them flashed with tasmota or ESPhome.

I got two Blitzwolf BW-SHP13 zigbee 3.0 plugs.

I was able to pair them easily with ZHA but the only data I can retrieve is the current consumption. No total consumption, amps, voltage or anything else like my HS110 plugs report.

They were cheap (10 euros each) and they act as zigbee repeaters without any problems but I still found my HS110 a better choice for the data I can retrieve from them (but they are WiFi and not zigbee).

Know limitation with these rebranded Tuya TS0121 plus in current ZHA code, read more in [Device Support Request] BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 smart plug (aka Tuya TS0121) · Issue #605 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub

@Hedda do you know if the same limitation applies to deCONZ? Last time I checked it looked like the limitation did not apply to deCONZ

@ 50bbx I do know about DeCONZ but know that the same limitation does not apply to Zigbee2MQTT.

FYI, I understand that the linitation is actually not in this Zigbee device but in the ZHA implementation:

I have six of them, flasehd with Tasmota and they work absolutly fine.