Completely deleting a Tasmota device from HA and starting again

I have 6 Tasmota (pre flashed) smart switches (SS) installed on my HA running on an iPad. Recently some electrical work was being done, a common (white wire) was switched and one of the SS’s began flashing the red light, indicating I have to reinstall it again from scratch. I did that. It came up with the same IP address as before. I can control the light from my browser using the IP address and the Tasmota interface. e.g. the SS communicates well via wifi. Home Assistant, however, stopped working with that light, even though it still displays it along with the other 5 Tasmota SS’s. I thought I would completely delete the device from HA and begin from scratch. The problem is, HA will not let me delete it. It tells me, “You can only remove 0 of the selected 1 entries. Entries can only be removed when the integration is no longer providing the entities…bla bla.” I have rebooted HA several times. My ability to look at files is restricted because the password (I thought) used to begin with is not working to let me sign in on any other devices. I can only access my HA thru my iPad. The process of resetting the password is much too technical for me. I knew the day of reckoning would arrive at some point and maybe that day is today. e.g. I may have to remove HA from my iPad and start a new account (better documenting the password this time) and reinstalling the dozen or so Tasmota switches, Z-wave and Zigbee switches again. I do have the ability to plug my Home Assistant Green into a keyboard and monitor, if that would help. I am basically a fish out of water here and would greatly appreciate help with a solution.
Thanks,
John

Then add another user .

Settings → Devices and Services → Tasmota → Click on xx devices → Select your device → 3 dots → Delete

afbeelding

Francis, thank you very much. That solved the problem.
All the best,
John