Component Toon not working?

Then this is your problem. I dont know what todo now… i’m waiting for my power/gas to be visible in my account then it should work. (script works confirmed by a friend). So problem is account / no power/gas in account.

2 Likes

Same problem here, someone have a fix?

The only problem I have is the current gas usage is always 0. While the gas today is growing

1 Like

like @Toudewolbers said, i have only toon subscription. Not the Gas/Power subscription from Eneco. My Toon app works good, but i can’t login in HomeAssistant with the same credentials. On Github, more users have the same issue.

Like @itguy and @Toudewolbers I have the same issue, only subscription for Toon at Eneco.
How can I get Toon to work in HA?

Maybe to root it?
I can get hands on anther Toon to root it.

Route that I have now discovered (and works) is to include the following in the configuration.yaml

homeassistant:
internal_url:
external_url:

You must also include the external server name in the callback url (http: // / auth / external / callback) in the service in developer.toon.eu and which belongs to your keys (consumer key Consumer Secret)

If you then access your Home Assistant via the external url (or via the App and external url) the Toon configuration process will run smoothly.

PS: Possible you need to include a port tforwarding rule in your home network router configuration to translate the :port to an :port

Hopefully it will work with the above addition.

Hi,

I seem to have a similar problem. My Toon-setup is suddenly not working anymore.

This is what it says in my logs:

2021-02-03 17:31:57 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry **[my-adres]** for toon
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 236, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) # type: ignore
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/toon/__init__.py", line 98, in async_setup_entry
await coordinator.toon.activate_agreement(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/toonapi/toon.py", line 155, in activate_agreement
await self.agreements()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/toonapi/toon.py", line 176, in agreements
agreements = await self._request(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/backoff/_async.py", line 133, in retry
ret = await target(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/backoff/_async.py", line 133, in retry
ret = await target(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/toonapi/toon.py", line 79, in _request
self.token = await self.token_refresh_method()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/toon/coordinator.py", line 35, in async_token_refresh
await session.async_ensure_token_valid()
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_entry_oauth2_flow.py", line 472, in async_ensure_token_valid
new_token = await self.implementation.async_refresh_token(self.token)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_entry_oauth2_flow.py", line 84, in async_refresh_token
new_token = await self._async_refresh_token(token)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/toon/oauth2.py", line 112, in _async_refresh_token
new_token = await self._token_request(data)
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/toon/oauth2.py", line 131, in _token_request
resp.raise_for_status()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/client_reqrep.py", line 1000, in raise_for_status
raise ClientResponseError(
aiohttp.client_exceptions.ClientResponseError: 404, message='Not found', url=URL('https://api.toon.eu/token')

I have no clue what is possibly wrong. On my developer https://developer.toon.eu/user/me/apps website everything seems just fine and concerning the tokens in sync with my configuration.yaml:

# TOON setttings

toon:
  client_id: !secret [my-toon-id]
  client_secret: !secret [my toon_secret]

… and of course in secret.yaml the according tokens

Anyone an idea?

Regards,
Martin
Apeldoorn

I have exact the same problem :astonished:

The following steps helped:

1. I deleted the TOON integration
  2. restarted my Home Assistant
  3. I have created a new app in de developer.toon.eu environment to get new ID and Secret
  4. altered the APP-credentials with the new ones in my secret.yaml
  5. Reset my internet connection and all routers in between the connection and my server.
  6. reinstalled the TOON integration again.
  7. restarted my Home Assistant again.

And as a result, it is working again.

I have no clue why it broke, and it doesn’t contribute to reliability.

My Toon stops working a lot also, if i delete and resetup the integration and authenticate it works again for a little while

Is there anyone with a clue why this keeps happening?

I also have the problem, someone described above here.
Everything is working fine, except the current gas usage, that stays always on 0. Daily usage and cost works, gasmeter readout works.
Someone already looked into that?

I will be very thankfull, this is an essential value for making the graphs…

1 Like

For me it stopped happening after installation of the new model Toon. My first got broken, so i got a new one. Looks a bit different, software is the same, but touch response is WAAAY faster. And no more disconnections…

1 Like

I have the same issue. Not a clue, why… Everything else works fine now.

1 Like

Hi

I have done all the steps from the intergration page but everytime i get past the eneco login screen i get a 404 error message in the browser. Does anyone know where to look to fix this problem?