Comunication between two zigbee devices through hassio

Hello,
I have two devices:
Gledopto

Oblo Smart DImmer

I am using dresden elektronik zigbee adapter:
Zigbee DresdenElektronik

I have installed deCONZ add-on, and I can turn on/off/dimm gledopto driver everything works as expected.
Also when I scanned the network I found my second zigbee device Oblo Smart Dimmer.

The idea:
I want to control my gledopto via my smart dimmer switch (to communicate wireless with each other).

User scenario:

• User enters mobile application HomeAssistant (iOS) and turn on/dimm gledopto driver - WORKS
  • User touch the Oblo Smart Dimmer which is mounted on wall in order to turn on light (communication with gledopto and then turn on the lights) - NOT IMPLEMENTED (because I don’t know how :rofl:)
  • User hold the Oblo Smart Dimmer which is mounted on wall in order to dimm light (communication with gledopto and then dimm the lights) - NOT IMPLEMENTED (because I don’t know how :rofl:)
    *Last two scenarios as well as turning lights off and to dimm to lower brightness

I assume I need to instal zigbee2mqtt?
Thanks

Research how to use automations. You can then set up an automation or two to do what you want. They will not communicate directly but Home Assistant will perform the action.

Thanks.
The thing that is confusing me is that ObloSmartDimmer is scanned and I can see it in my web ui deconz settings:
Here it is my zigbee devices
But it is scanned as a light instead of switch.
Second, I can’t see on my entity ids nothing under that name “ObloDimmer”

I am not familiar with Deconz integration.

Start by reading the docs

It literally says;
Note that devices in the switch platform identify as lights