Conbee 2 fails in HA

Currently I’m trying to add Conbee 2 to HA, it shows up in my VMDK, with the following USB path in HA:

/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2140205-if0

I have added this now to the conf:

{
“device”: “/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2140205-if0”,
“vnc_password”: “”
}

When I try to start Conbee the logs says:

starting version 237
[21:24:49] INFO: Waiting for device…
[21:25:50] FATAL: No device /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2140205-if0 found!

I’m totally new to HA, does someone know if this is related to my VMDK as I’m currently using this for test purposes.

The goal is to run this on a Pi but as I’m new with it I have to validate if HA can to the stuffs what I would like to do.

Thanks.

I have the same problem I use a vm on UnRaid I use a 6 foot extension to get it away from the computer and electric when ever I have to reboot or even just restart HA its a 50/50 shot that I will have deconzs still running when it comes back up. I also get the /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2140205-if0

Had same problem

switch HA off change unplug conbee plug into differance port turn it on
readded it to the config screen started it and everything came back

Everything is up and running now!
Rebooted ha and instead the path I used the correct path for my USB device.

In hardware devices you will see the stick path and also the dev/m0xxx used that one

If your getting this error then the /dev/ttyACMO path is not there either so it will not fix the problem you fixed it by rebooting… you can look to se3e under hass.io/system/ then look in the pop up box the next time it stops working on this topic after the last release from Franck it seems to be running trouble free…on a side note did you update to the latest deconz release then reboot and it was all fixed??

thanks bro

got it sorted and even upgrade to 5.0 did a restart everything working HAPPY CAMPER