ConBee 2 Install

Newbie, tried to install via r/pi4, for the most part followed ConBee 2 Home Assistant video by dzeykop, 2 years ols so some differences. Anyway managed to download deCONZ and get to the phoscon page but is reporting that firmware is not connected, previously I believe it was there but looked like it needed an update which I executed - currently not operating/discovering anything - log information reads as follows. Any help would be appreciated - I am technically minded but not familiar with inner workings of HA, thanks, A

Serial ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2474053-if00’ connection lost unexpectedly: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

22:22:34 – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py - message first occurred at 22:15:25 and shows up 11 times

Lost serial connection: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

22:22:34 – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/uart.py - message first occurred at 22:15:25 and shows up 11 times

Couldn’t start deCONZ = dresden elektronik deCONZ protocol: ConBee I/II, RaspBee I/II coordinator

22:22:07 – (ERROR) Zigbee Home Automation - message first occurred at 22:15:25 and shows up 4 times

Couldn’t start application

22:22:07 – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy/application.py - message first occurred at 22:15:25 and shows up 9 times

No response to ‘Command.read_parameter’ command with seq id ‘0x02’

22:22:07 – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py - message first occurred at 22:15:25 and shows up 4 times

Couldn’t start deCONZ = dresden elektronik deCONZ protocol: ConBee I/II, RaspBee I/II coordinator

22:20:45 – (ERROR) Zigbee Home Automation - message first occurred at 22:15:31 and shows up 5 times

Config entry ‘ConBee II - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2474053-if00, s/n: DE2474053 - dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik GmbH - 1CF1:0030’ for zha integration not ready yet; Retrying in background

22:15:25 – (WARNING) config_entries.py

is the coinbee 2 connected directly to the pi4 or are you using a USB extension?

There is interference if directly connected, by using an extension you will save yourself from a lot of reconnection.

connect to the USB 2.0 with ectension (black USB port) not the USB 3.0 (blue)

Also seems like you have installed both ZHA and deconz, use only one not both. they both cant connect to the same controller at the same time.