Hi you all,
I have a problem, and cant figure out what the problem is.
I am running Home Assistant on my Synology DS918+ on Virtual Machine and I am trying to get my Conbee II stick to work.
- I did put the USB in the back of the Synology.
- In de VM I have turned on the USB 2.0 option, to ensure there are no problems with the USB 3.0 port.
- I am running DeCONZ latest version and running the latest firmware on the Conbee II stick V2.05.88
- I am using the /dev/serial/by-id/ option in the deCONZ config
- Rebooted the Synology, Home Assistant and deCONZ multiple times.
I can acces Phoscon in Home Assistant, but I cant add devices.
I really dont know what to do next, so frustrating.
Anyone have any idea what to do next?