Conbee II / Deconz activate UPnP Support for Alexa (Hue emulation)

Hello,
i using the Home Assistant with the HassOS. I use the conbee stick for the zigbee devices. The Add On “deConz” works good, but i can’t find devices by the alexa device search. I start “authenticate app” and search devices by alexa. But no one was find.

I think it is because the UPnP Support from deconz is deactivated by default. Is it working under HA and how can i activate it?

Are you running deconz on port 80? Did you press the authenticate button in the Phoscon gateway settings before you started the search from Alexa? Are the devices in the same subnet/VLAN?

Check also here for possible solutions.

Yes Port 80. See Screenshot

All devices in the same Subnet.
Alexa 192.168.178.71
HA 192.168.178.68:40850
Deconz 192.168.178.68:80

Yes I starting the authorization before Alexa device search

I have tested it on an rasbian with deconz, and it works without any problems.

So the problem is the addon or the configuration. Any ideas? Can i enable the UPnP Support for the Addon?

This you’d need to ask the dev of the add-on, I don’t use it. I use a separate Pi with deconz directly and connect it to Home Assistant through the network.
But couldn’t you also expose the devices from Home Assistant to Alexa instead of directly with the ConBee?

I have a similar problem, not with Alexa, but with my Logitech Harmony Hub. It doesn’t matter if I use deConz with the default settings, or with port 80… My Harmony Hub just can’t find any bridge.

I’ve been reading the internet for hours now and some people have managed it, but they seem to be running deConz in a Docker container. I use Hass.io on a Raspberry Pi.

I’m having the same problem, using the official Deconz addon and it does not have UPnP enabled.
What is the reason behind that? Where can I activate UPnP manually?

Old topic, but i have the same problem, no connection possible to Deconz via the Harmony App. Already tried everything possible. Nothing has helped. Does anyone have a solution in the meantime?

No unfortunately not, I gave up

Is there any workaround?
Have migrated deconz from an rpi to hass.io on odroid n2+ , all is working just alexa doesnt find anything :frowning:

I have created an feature request here: Deconz UPNP support for Alexa and other

please bump

Voted for your request - since I have the same problem. HA on Rasperry Pi, Fritzbox and so far nothing seems to work.

thx, for voting.

My workaround is to expose the needed devices to alexa with the emulated_hue: Emulated Hue - Home Assistant

good luck.