Conbee II detected by deconz but not Phoscon

Hello,

I am running the latest 32-bit version on a raspberry pi 4. This is a fresh install since I wanted to start clean. I just got a Conbee II and I am using the deconz addon. The Deconz VNC detects the conbee II, and I have a “Phoscon-GW” device showing up from the integration.

However, everytime I open Phoscon it just shows the “P” logo. If I click on it, it shows a bar and says "
Please wait until the search for gateways has finished." But the bar never moves (left it for 30 minutes).

I tried adding the device by ID or the serial port “/dev/tty/ACM0”. I tried rebooting, restarting HASS, changing USB ports (tried all 4, ensuring the device ID is different each time). I also tried removing the addon and re-installing. Nothing has worked so far.

I’ve been trying to debug this for a few hours now, any ideas?

I finally managed to find the solution on GitHub, it’s a known issue when accessing phoscon using your external URL. Solution is to access it via the internal URL.

See here for more details: https://github.com/home-assistant/hassio-addons/issues/947

1 Like

We need to connect to homeassistant with internal url and then try to go to phoscon ? It is that ?

Yes, that’s exactly it. Use the IP of your HASS installation to connect, not your external URL.

working for me. … thx. now I will try to add my Xiaomi sensor temp