Conbee II integration stopped working

Hi. I have been using the Conbee II zigbee gateway (USB dongle) with Home Assistant (hassos on RPi 3) and deCONZ add-on for about a month now without problems. The integration went smoothly and the responsiveness was there. However, since yesterday, for unknown reasons, it is as if the Conbee is not working anymore. Within the Phoscon app, under the Gateway section, the dongle does not show, it remains a blank page.

Anybody experienced similar issue and know how to get it back to working state?

I have tried many things without success.

Thanks.

Had the same thing happen to a while ago

I unplug stick reboot computer plug stick back in difference port and prayed
and has not miss a beat

Thanks for the insight! It worked!! In my case I replugged it to the same usb port and it worked ok.

I hope it won’t happen too often.

Thanks again.

Well. I was to quick to call victory. Now the Conbee II appears in the Phoscon app under the Gateway, the sensors all appear under the Sensor section (but with status as “not reachable”. I don’t remember if it was like that before), and the sensors seems to be ok in the Home Assistant device views. HOWEVER, Home Assistant does not receive any events from the sensors.

Any idea on how I can see if 1. the Conbee is connected to the zibgee devices, 2. see if the Conbee receives and sends the events, 3. if HA receives the events?

Thanks.

You can plug the conbee into any pc and so long as you have deconz installed you should be able to see the mesh in the application.