Conbee II issues on VMware session running HomeAssistant

Conbee II issues on VMWare running HomeAssistant

Hey !

(As a new user, I can’t post pictures… Please check my reddit post on r/Home Assistant to see them: Reddit - Dive into anything)

I’m very new to the homeassistant environment (and to the english langage)The thing is, I just acquired a Conbee II usb stick connected with an extension cable to my windows 10 PC.I’m running HomeAssistant 10.3 on VMWare and everyting is working well except…the Conbee stick

So, here’s where I’m at :

The first one is that it shows Firmware : Not Connected and the second is that the Conbee II seems to be recognized as a Raspbee as you can see below :

• If I’m using the DeConz app directly on my Windows Computer, I can see the Conbee Stick :

• After doing some research, I succesfully updated the firmware of the Conbee with CGFFlasher with the latest version :

• Directly on windows, I managed to access Phoscon via DeConz as seen below, andthere I actually have a firmware number and it is successfully recognized as a Conbee, and not as a Raspbee (unlike with Phoscon on HA) :

If you made it so far, can somebody explain me the next step(s) to be able to :

• Recognize the Conbee II stick in DeConz running on HA, that is itself running on VMWare
  • Resolve the issue where the Conbee firmware is not connected in Phoscon, and recognized as a Raspbee

Thank you beforehand