Conbee II TXStatus

Hello Community, i become the following messages in the log at every day:

Logger: zigpy_deconz.zigbee.application
Source: runner.py:189
Unexpected transmit confirm for request id 122, Status: TXStatus.SUCCESS

Should i change the Conbee II or anything else?

Thanks

It sounds like that question is related to this pull request for zigpy-deconz radio library:

Note! Regardless of setup and environment, to avoid errors and problems related to EMF interference (a.k.a. EMI/RMI), be sure to always use a long USB extension cable with good shirlding (either a USB 2.0 extension cable to any USB port or a USB 3.0 extension cable to a USB 2.0 port) to try to get the Zigbee Coordinator radio adapter as far away from possible sources of EMF interference (which other than WiFi, USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.x devices are infamous for being the source of), see → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference + optimizing using Zigbee Router devices (repeaters/extenders) to get best possible range and coverage

PS: Off-topic but you should also understand that the radio chip used inside the ConBee II adapter is quite outdated and the firmware is relatively old as have not been getting any major updates for years, so you might want to consider replacing it with a newer more modern Zigbee Coordinator adapter. Suggest you check out this community guide → Zigbee buyer's guide

Summary:

• If using ZHA integration buy/use a new Texas Instruments or Silicon Labs based USB adapter.
  • If use the Zigbee2MQTT software buy/use a new Texas Instruments based USB adapter.
  • If use deCONZ/Phoscon software buy/use the new ConBee III (ConBee 3) USB adapter.

Thank you. Those were my thoughts too. I am buying a new Sonoff