Conbee zigbee not working

I have a Conbee stick on my Hassio Raspi.
My Xiaomi zigbee sensors stopped showing up on HA and I am not able to add new sensors on The Web UI phoscon page.

When starting the add on I get these msg’s in the log:

libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to open swrast (search paths /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)

and

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

do you mean zigbee?

yes I do! :blush:
I’ll fix that…

do you have a backup? I always find with addon’s that sometimes I need to simply remove them and add them again…(and then load the backup) otherwise, sorry, I am not much more help than that…

yeah I tried backing up and I’ve done the uninstall and re-install.
I’ve had this problem before and couldn’t get them to recognise the sensors so had to re-add them all. Real pain in the arse that is!
This time phoscon is not even discovering the devices. Maybe my usb stick is broken…

I’ve bought a conbee 2 and it’s working again. Guess I had a faulty stick.
Hopefully I don’t have drop outs like I had before

I am having the same problem with the new conbee2 now.
The devices are no longer changing state on HA

My log when restarting the add on:

starting version 232
[12:32:57] INFO: Starting VNC server…
[12:33:06] INFO: Starting the deCONZ gateway…
[12:33:06] INFO: Running the deCONZ OTA updater…
[12:33:06] INFO: Running the IKEA OTA updater…
[12:33:06] INFO: Running Hass.io discovery task…
{“uuid”:“b7bde317fc3a4457a67dbd8e552b7766”}
[12:33:07] INFO: Success send discovery information to Home Assistant
[12:33:07] INFO: deCONZ is set up and running!
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to open swrast (search paths /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

On Phoscon the entities are now “not reachable”. This is exactly the same problem I was having with my conbee 1 stick

I can reset and re-add them all again but this keeps happening

1 Like

If you look under gateway, is it connected and telling you the firmware version?

The firmware is 264A0700 and the version is 2.05.69

I’m assuming it’s connected as I can access phoscon through the Web UI. Is there another way to confirm it it’s connected?
The individual devices are showing up under integrations in HA and also the daylight sensor is updating in HA so the software side seems to be working

What’s bizarre is that the entities show as “not reachable” on the web ui but when I physically change the state of the device (ie. open/close contacts or trigger a motion) then the device appears to come back online but then doesn’t update for any further state changes.

Do you use an USB extension cable? If not? Use one.

As far as I know it’s connected when you see firmware version, says ‘not connected’ or something similar instead of firmware version when it’s not.

Good idea. I’ve put it on an extension today but it didn’t fix the problem but maybe it will help in future.
I have now deleted all the devices and added them, again! for the 100th time probably and fingers crossed they don’t drop off again

All devices except one are now “unreachable”. So the extension did not fix the problem.
Is this just what zigbee devices are like? My experience has been pretty shoddy.

Sorry to hear. Have 17 lamps mostly ikea, some sensors. Have had one sensor that goes awhol maybe once a month. WiFi interference?

maybe, I’ve changed the channel and am adding the sensors again but I’m getting a bit bored of doing this. They are all xiaomi devices, maybe that’s the problem

Better look here for an answer as your issue has nothing to do with HA.

My xiaomi devices have dropped off as well. Been pretty solid till now. Have the same issue in that I cannot re-add them.