Conbee2 ZHA RSSI Unknown

Few weeks back my Conbee2 stopped responding to Home Assistant via ZHA integration. Fortunately I only had few devices on it and managed to repair them and started to working again. Conbee2 isn’t reporting RSSI or LQI information back to Home Assistant ? I’m wondering if this is what others are also experiencing with Conbee2 integrated using ZHA ? I also recently tried Phoscon before switching to ZHA and the USB stick works fine without any issues with Phoscon.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue using an xbee as coordinator. Did you manage to fix this? I can’t seem to find this issue anywhere else

@Townsmcp - not yet fixed, looking for a solution for this.

I have the same issue :frowning:

FYI, I use a HUSBZB-1 and RSSI always shows as ‘Unknown’. It always has yet the zigbee network works just fine. I think that this must be normal for the ZHA coordinator.

I moved from the HUSBZB-1 to a zzh. I had rssi and lqi info with the hus, but now with the zzh my rssi is unknown and all my lqi is around 5-0 where it used to be 255 with the hus. Everything works fine though so I’m not sure if it’s just reporting wrong.

I have the same issue. The network seems to be operating correctly and the ZigBee info reports RSSI and LQI values.